Characters: George- A man who really likes banana cream pie. Dull, smart. Businessman.
Wilfred- a man who loathes banana cream pie with a burning passion and he is also allergic to it. Sarcastic, smart. Unemployed.
Setting: A local diner.
Conflict: George wants Wilfred to try new things (including banana cream pie) and Wilfred wants George to stop talking about banana cream pie for 5 minutes.
Wilfred- a man who loathes banana cream pie with a burning passion and he is also allergic to it. Sarcastic, smart. Unemployed.
Setting: A local diner.
Conflict: George wants Wilfred to try new things (including banana cream pie) and Wilfred wants George to stop talking about banana cream pie for 5 minutes.
Pie Troubles
Lights come up on George and Wilfred in a diner
George sits down. Wilfred is already sitting down
George sits down. Wilfred is already sitting down
George
Hey there, Wilfred!Wilfred
George, it's been-
George
so long, I know.
Wilfred
Well, Thanks for that, George.George
Thanks for what?Wilfred
Finishing my sentence.George
No problem, Wilfred.Wilfred
Yep. You're such a generous person.George
I know, thanks for getting my pie. What kind is yours?Wilfred
a big piece of chocolate pie.George
why not banana-Wilfred
don't even say it.George
Wilfred! Why not!?Wilfred
Because it's disgusting.George
DON'T SAY THAT!Wilfred
I'll say it if I want to.George
Wilfred! It's just-Wilfred
Don't say that.George
It's just a pie.Wilfred
Just a pie?George
Yes, Wilfred it's just a pie. Relax.Wilfred
Whatever, George. Whatever.George
Just try a tiny little bite.Wilfred
No, it's gross.George
It's just pie.Wilfred
No it's not.George
Wait are you...Wilfred
Allergic to bananas? Yes.George
You really are?!Wilfred
Yes. Very allergic.George
You mean, like hives allergic?Wilfred
It's the can't breathe and then follows by dying allergic.George
oh... Okay, Wilfred.Wilfred
Thank you, George.George
You're welcome, Wilfred.Wilfred
So... um, How's the family?George
Really good, Wilfred?Wilfred
The kids smart?George
Yes, very much.Wilfred
Well, Isn't that special?George
Was that sarcasm?Wilfred
Most likely, George.George
Oh... Well then.Wilfred
Get over it.George
Okay, I will.Wilfred
I'm leaving now.George
Okay. don't get hit by a car.Wilfred
I'll be careful.George
Good.Wilfred leaves. Lights go down
No comments:
Post a Comment